FS Tools

I have the following for sale in Pensacola, FL.
Ridgid jointer, planer, oscillating sander, Delta shaper and Jet mortiser.
Email if you're interested. Just about any reasonable offer will be taken. I'll ship, but it's probably not worth it for most items.
Brad snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com
snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com (Brad Millard) wrote in message
Forgot, I also have the Ridgid bandsaw for sale too.
Brad