FS: Target Ultima Spray Lacquer 2gal

I have 2 gallons of unopened Target Water Lacquer (shipping box not even opened). There was a shipping delay and I sprayed a shellac sealer and then topcoated with USL so I have extra. Its fresh, got it about two weeks ago.

Don't want to inventory and am selling for $50 for the two gallons plus shipping. It sells for about 35/gallon.

contact me at mario(at)adastrawoodworks.com

Reply to
Ad Astra

Its always useful to post where you live when trying to sell stuff like this.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob