fs table saw

Purchased in 1993 upgraded with a 50"Vega fence with micro adjust feature and home made table board and outfeed table, dado insert , template to make zero clearance inserts, mitre gauge, two cast iron wings. Can deliver if needed. I am located in connecticut.

This is a well tuned and well cared for saw that has served me well for 13 years but I am moving up and need to make room for the new saw.

The saw is still set up but my new unisaw is on order.

contact me at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net or through the wreck.

thanks; Jimmy

Reply to
Jim & Sharon