fs table saw

Purchased in 1993 upgraded with a 50"Vega fence with micro adjust feature and home made table board and outfeed table, dado insert , template to make zero clearance inserts, mitre gauge, two cast iron wings. Can deliver if needed. I am located in connecticut.
This is a well tuned and well cared for saw that has served me well for 13 years but I am moving up and need to make room for the new saw.
The saw is still set up but my new unisaw is on order.
contact me at snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net or through the wreck.
thanks; Jimmy
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:14:38 GMT, "Jim & Sharon"
I don't want it, but what brand is it? <G>
Barry
sorry about that. It. is a Craftsman.