FS: T-Track Clamps, Stops, and Vise (Shameless Announcement and Plug)

I build solar heating panels; and the most-used stationary tools in my shop are RAS, TS, DP, and CNC router. Most of my problems have centered around accurately cutting boards and panels to standard sizes (for routing) and positioning/holding workpieces at the DP and on the CNC router table.
I've built a fair number of increasingly more general-purpose jigs and fixtures to solve these problems. I finally ran out of good off-the-shelf solutions and started building my own clamping and positioning hardware.
At this stage I think I may have some solutions that might make life easier for other people doing production woodworking; and am offering some of the t-track solutions for sale on my web site. Most of the fixtures are available with brass or aluminum bodies with (where possible) stainless steel. All of the fixtures can be used with the low-profile "Mini T-Track".
Sales would, of course, be a Good Thing(tm); but the photos are clear enough that if anyone chooses to make their own, they can.
There're links at http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/products.html in the "T-Track Clamping Systems" section.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

Thanks for the link Morris. Nice website too - simple and clear. Good luck.
JP