FS: SE WI Tool Sale - location info

Here it is:
12505 W. Lakeland Drive New Berlin, WI
Date: Saturday September 18th
Time: 8am - 4pm (NO EARLY SALES)
We will have power available so you can start the tools and hear them run. Please do not bring that stash of curly maple to test, unless you plan on leaving it here as a present to the Mahwahkee Ten.
We've added a few more tools/parts/pieces. As it stands now, we should have approximately 100 tools - some floor standing, some benchtop, some handheld. And a whole bunch of other goodies to keep everyone interested.
The sale is being held in a residential neighborhood. Since many of my neighbors drink heavily on the weekends, I ask that you contain your glee when you lay eyes on the cachet that awaits you.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow...
Resto Rick
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 19:52:23 GMT, Rick Chamberlain

Damn, that would be a long drive. 8^(
Imagine checking some heavy iron at the airport curb?
Barry
Please_keep_it_in_the snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Shouldn't be a problem. We've already alerted the local and state police, and the county marshals who patrol the airport. As long as you have over 300 lbs of old arn, you won't have to put your shoes on the scanner conveyor!
Now tell me, where else could you get this kind of preferred treatment?
:-)
Resto Rick
wrote: : : >Here it is: : > : >12505 W. Lakeland Drive : >New Berlin, WI : : Damn, that would be a long drive. 8^( : : Imagine checking some heavy iron at the airport curb? :
"Sorry sir, you can take the 12" jointer as carry-on but we will have to confiscate the knives"
-Brian

I brought home grandpa's table saw on a plane. Had 75lbs in each package, the limit at the time, including extensive packing.
That was the time I tipped the guy a ten spot after dad shouted something about 'tip' as he dropped me at the curb. The guy had a funny look, then pocketed the money. When I talked to my dad later he said he shouted "I took care of the tip" so the guy made out pretty well that day.
Joel. phx
When I had an interview here in Phoenix we brought a brake booster from our used Iowa patrol car. The mechanic thought we would have better luck locating a unit outside the rust belt. That one we carried on and it got flagged at security both ways. Yep, we found a replacement, thought the mechanic had given us the wrong unit in the first place,....