FS: Ryobi BT3000 Outfeed Table. Denver CO Area

Good condition. I don't need it anymore because I built a router table that serves the same purpose.
As many have suggested I relocated the left hinge somewhat to the right so it wouldn't interfere with the SMT.
Local pickup is best -- shipping charges would run $50.00+ and I don't have the original shipping carton.
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.