FS: Router Table Top

This is the top only. It is the 27 X 32 designed to be used with the Incra Router Fence system.
I bought it and used it, but decided I have to free up the floor space, so I am going to a table saw type installation.
The top is in perfect condition (it does have screw holes underneath), and I will ship FDX ground.
It costs $139 plus shipping ($11) for a total of $150.00 I will sell for $75 and pay for the shipping (FDX ground to lower 48),
See the table here http://www.woodpeck.com/rt2732.html
Thanks.
By the way, I am in Brookfield, WI