FS: Rockwell Delta HD shaper and 6X48 belt sander, more

Available in Raleigh, NC area:
Vintage Rockwell Delta HD shaper. Older model with cast iron skirt, 3-phase motor, fence, etc. Complete with 1/2" arbor. $400
Rockwell Delta 6X48 belt sander/finishing machine on enclosed factory base, 3-phase motor, tilting work table, etc. $300
Timesavers 6X48 Mini-Belt auto feed surface sander. Very unusual machine, 3-phase motor. $250
Must sell asap due to loss of space. Also have restorable vintage Rockwell Delta 10" Unisaw, Grizzley 3hp single-phase 4-bag dust collector with approx 30 ft of 4" hose, vintage Buffalo USA 18" floor drill press, roller conveyor and much more. Check return e-mail address and let me know your needs, make offers, etc. MUST SELL! Many thanks, Lance
Lance,
Please let me know what you want for the dust collector.
you can get me at
moc . arezrev @ vbr_remove_this (reverse the above)

Lance: Curious about the unisaw and what kind of condition the belt sander is in. John

Lance, I'm interested in the timesaver and had sent you an email and it was reject by the ISP, can you send me a digital picture of the machine, if it is what I'm looking for your price is acceptable, let me know asap. thanks, Ed Angell snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net