FS: Ridgid Equipment

Due to shoulder problems can't work in my shop for at least for the next 2 years anyway. So I am selling a few pieces of equipment, they are as follows:
1 Ridgid 10" Tablesaw with extra blades, molder head, stacked and dial dado blades-4 years old all blades are still sharp.
1 Ridgid 14: Drill Press with Delta Mortising attachment, 6" Sanding drum-3 years old
1 Ridgid Thickness Planner-Replacement under warranty about 18 months old.
1 Craftsman Miter Saw w/extra blade-6 years old. The current blade bought about a year ago is still sharp
1 Ridgid Oscillating Belt/Drum Sander-4 years old
The last three are on rolling cabinets, never finished the drawers or shelves in them. Inland Empire are of Southern California
email for details snipped-for-privacy@nospamhere-verizon.com Remove nospamhere