FS: Ridgid 6" jointer - CT

Ridgid 6" jointer, model 610. Mint condition, cared for like a member of the family. Current blades have less than an hour on them. Also included is a set of blades fresh from a pro sharpening shop.
Located in CT, I'm not willing to ship.
$300 obo.
Selling as it's been replaced by a larger machine.
reply to: nospam @ snet.net for private contact info or more info.
Barry
Barry:
Send me an email I can't get through to you.
Rich