FS Record Planes

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/tls/301270334.html
Not my listing, no connection. Sounds like it might be a good deal if it is accurate.

This is the same pair of planes I mentioned last week that were on the Hudson Valley Craig's list... guess they must still be available!
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/297763312.html

If they're new old stock meaning they are old enough to be collectible and in their original boxes they might be a good deal
Otherwise you'd be paying about twice what it would cost to buy them retail.
--
FF