FS: Powermatic Tablesaw & Jointer, Dewalt Planer - Twin Cities

I have a Powermatic 66 tablesaw, Powermatic 60 8" jointer, and Dewalt 733 planer for sale in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. For more information, pictures, and prices see my web site. http://www.geocities.com/stevenowilson/ws_forsale.htm

The Yahoo people shut you down for now. Too much data transfer. Cheap bastards.
its back up now, Tony D.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later. http://www.geocities.com/stevenowilson/ws_forsale.htm