FS powermatic/Belsaw Planer Moulder

I have a 12" planer moulder that I'm thinking about selling in order to get a 15". I don't use the moulder option and sometimes I have boards that are wider than 12" hence the 15"
The Plane comes with: 5 horse 1 phase balder Motor 3-4 sets of knives in various states of sharpness most are good one is bad A few moulder knives. I think 1 crown and a couple few others
works well but: there is always a but It has an aftermarket handle to raise and lower the cutter head... Homemade it looks like, not elegant but it works. It was that way when I got it.
Other than that the thing seems to work like a charm. I recently planed over 200bf of soft maple from 7/8 down to 1/2 for drawer sides and other than being a bit slow. (Its geared a bit slow for moulding operations, A higer gear kit is, available from belsaw) I worked flawlessly. After I bought it I rebuilt the drive train to take out some bushing slop in the feed roller drive. Nothing affecting the cutting head though.
here is belsaws Knife catalog http://www.belsaw.com/k-cat.htm
And I'll try to post some images on my wesite tommorrow if I get around to it. I'd like to get $800 out of it.
I'm in Iowa so that should be within 2000 miles of most of you for pick up. Otherwise we'll have to figure out truck freight.
Thanks Brendan boomer at demonstratives dot com
Here are some Photos
http://www.stonehousetap.com/forsale/stuff_for_sale.htm