FS: Powermatic 64A

I have a Powermatic 64A Contractor saw with a 52" Powermatic fence. (It's the same as the Jet Exacta Fence). I have the mobile base. When I ordered the saw, I also got the router lift but I have taken that and incorporated it into my own router table so you'll need to buy a new extension table if you don't like the hole.
I live in west St. Louis county in MO and you will have to pick the saw up yourself as I have no means for delivery.
As a bonus (to make up for the hole in the table) I also have the 33" rails for the saw. I also have the PALS system installed. As with most saws, the saw guard has been removed - I do have it if you feel compelled to put it on though. I have all the manuals and the original receipts - I bought the saw on January 30, 2002.
My shop is in my basement and the house is 15 years old so there are no moisture/rust issues with the saw at all.
I've got $1300 in the saw and would like $700 for it - I will negotiate but not much. Contact me via e-mail.
And it's left tilt.