FS postings still OK?

Hi guys, Are FS postings still acceptable? Need to move a few tools. Thanks.

Depends on the tools. A good long jointer and nice wide planer aren't allowed to be sold: They must be sent to me. However, post as many routers as you want. I've got one that I'm quite satisfied with.
:-)
Keep it personal and keep it to a minimum and there'll be no problem with for sale messages.
Puckdropper

It is probably OK, but very regional. I may not be buying, but it's interesting to see what is for sale. Some of the heavier items will do better in the local newspaper/craigslist.
I get to vet anything in Western Canada before it's posted.
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:43:05 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

Dibs on Oregon sourcing!
--
The greatest fine art of the future will be the making
of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.

OK by me, just start subject with "FS:" and keep it woodworking-related.