FS postings still OK?

Hi guys, Are FS postings still acceptable? Need to move a few tools. Thanks.

Reply to
Hifiguy

Hifiguy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@drn.newsguy.com:

Depends on the tools. A good long jointer and nice wide planer aren't allowed to be sold: They must be sent to me. However, post as many routers as you want. I've got one that I'm quite satisfied with.

:-)

Keep it personal and keep it to a minimum and there'll be no problem with for sale messages.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

It is probably OK, but very regional. I may not be buying, but it's interesting to see what is for sale. Some of the heavier items will do better in the local newspaper/craigslist.

Reply to
Phisherman

I get to vet anything in Western Canada before it's posted.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

OK by me, just start subject with "FS:" and keep it woodworking-related.

Reply to
Zz Yzx

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:43:05 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone scrawled the following:

Dibs on Oregon sourcing!

Reply to
Larry Jaques