FS pontoon compressor like new in raliegh area

I purchased this compressor a few weeks ago new. My other one died and i needed one imediately. i bought it sight unseen and had them deliver it to the job i was working on. this was the only model they had in the store at the time. it's a great compressor and works as good as any ive ever had. I'm selling it because it is not as portable as i wanted it to be. I have to carry it to and from houses from the street several times a day usualy through the mud and up and down hill. Though it isnt as heavy as my other one was it is a little awkward to tote. here is a link [hope it works] to a site that sells them with a picture. I think 200 dollars is a very sweet deal. if the link does not work here is a discription. stanley bostich industrial pontoon compressor. oiless 4 1/2 gallon capacity 1 1/2 HP displacement 6.9 cfm.

skeez

skeezics

reliable. lol skeez

Reply to