FS pontoon compressor like new in raliegh area

I purchased this compressor a few weeks ago new. My other one died and i needed one imediately. i bought it sight unseen and had them deliver it to the job i was working on. this was the only model they had in the store at the time. it's a great compressor and works as good as any ive ever had. I'm selling it because it is not as portable as i wanted it to be. I have to carry it to and from houses from the street several times a day usualy through the mud and up and down hill. Though it isnt as heavy as my other one was it is a little awkward to tote. here is a link [hope it works] to a site that sells them with a picture. I think 200 dollars is a very sweet deal. if the link does not work here is a discription. stanley bostich industrial pontoon compressor. oiless 4 1/2 gallon capacity 1 1/2 HP displacement 6.9 cfm.
skeez
(Amazon.com product link shortened)69703231/br=1-7/ref=br_lf_hi_7//102-3116394-4999333?v=glance&s=hi&nU2664
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:24:12 GMT, " snipped-for-privacy@home.com"

email address snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com responding here is more reliable. lol skeez