FS : Pipe Clamps & Deep throat Pipe clamps

Pipe Clamps For Sale ----------------------
I have about 1 dozen of 3/4 pipe clamps for sale. Brand new in the box. $6.00 each Info can be seen here : http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberF828
Also - Deep thoat pipe clamps - about a dozen as well $9.00 each Info can be seen here : http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber8299
Im in Fuqay NC (just south of raleigh) I will ship if needed.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address

If you order from the printed catalog and put in item number 46828-4VGA, you can get them from HF for $3.49 each.
On 12 Feb 2004 09:51:00 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@parinc.com (Dick Latshaw) wrote:

I didn't want to tell him he overpaid the clamps. I bought a whole bunch 1/2" and 3/4" for $2.49 and $3.49 respectively.
Buying from HF, you must wait for their sales otherwise you will be paying double.
Dont think I overpaid. I got 30 clamps (15 each) total for $12.00 (auctions are fun)
Thats about 40 cents a pop. Did a quick search on HF and that is what I saw them at. Didnt see the other links. Also checked ebay - the last dutch auction brought 6.50 - 7.00 each. Figured Id offer them up for a little less before I go to ebay.
Ebay here we come ;)
(Dick Latshaw)

Are you looking for suckers here?

Have we got suckers here? What flavor?
(Dick Latshaw)

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberF828
Nope not looking for suckers - just looking to sell them If I saw that link first (for 2.99)- I wouldnt have listed them here at all.
Like I said - I checked the HF site and ebay and asked for a lower price than on both of them.
(Dick Latshaw)

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberF828
Though you can get them new for $3.49 and $4.99, respectively, using these codes on the http://www.harborfreight.com website (order from printed catalog on left): 46828-4vga and 38299-5VGA