FS: Pen turning stuff

Just found a whole box 12"x14"x6" full to the top with pen blanks, woods, pen kits, mandrels, drill bits, etc. under my bench. Just pay the shipping plus a five spot (the five is for the couple of beers I''ll want after standing in line at the post office).
email me - jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com
jim bailey
It's gone now !
jim

shipping