FS: PC nailers

(1) BN125A - 18 ga. brad nailer, including case, tools, manual, oil, Milton fitting, and a decent assortment of brads, $35 OBO (Amazon price - $79)
(1) FN250B - 16 ga. finish nailer, including case, tools, manual, oil, Milton fitting, and a decent assortment of nails, $75 OBO (Amazon price - $154)
Both are in excellent to mint condition, neither has ever jammed. Included nails are genuine Porter Cable. Buyer pays actual shipping from CT. Buy both for $100. Selling because I got a Senco kit for Christmas, and one should always use the tools from SWMBO. <G> Reply address is valid. I'm located in Central CT for local pickup.
Thanks, Barry
I would like the brad nailer.
I can pay via PayPal.
Email me at snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net
Thanks, John
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:52:02 GMT, Ba r r y

Both are now spoken for.
Thanks! Barry