FS: PC nailers

(1) BN125A - 18 ga. brad nailer, including case, tools, manual, oil, Milton fitting, and a decent assortment of brads, $35 OBO (Amazon price - $79)

(1) FN250B - 16 ga. finish nailer, including case, tools, manual, oil, Milton fitting, and a decent assortment of nails, $75 OBO (Amazon price - $154)

Both are in excellent to mint condition, neither has ever jammed. Included nails are genuine Porter Cable. Buyer pays actual shipping from CT. Buy both for $100. Selling because I got a Senco kit for Christmas, and one should always use the tools from SWMBO. Reply address is valid. I'm located in Central CT for local pickup.

Thanks, Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

I would like the brad nailer.