FS: Original INCRA jig

I bought this a while back with the intent to use it for box joints on my router table, then I decided on the Incra box joint jig. This sells for $60 on the INCRA site. Will let it go for $35, including shpping to CONUS. Here's the link:
http://www.incrementaltools.com/Original_INCRA_Jig_with_1_hour_Instructional_DVD_p/ij32.htm
I should note that there wasn't an instructional video offered when I bought this. I do have the print instructions, for those of you who bother to read that stuff.
If anyone is interested, drop me a note at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com.
Larry
On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 08:20:04 -0700, Gramp's shop wrote:

I also have the original. It did come with an instruction booklet and a bunch of templates.
carrying a cross.