FS or trade

I have been having miter saw adventures and I have an extra one. I bought a new Dewalt 12 inch sliding saw I think it is the DW708. I used it to do all of the molding in my dining room. Worked like a champ. I am moving my shop back in to my basement and it won't fit on the wall mount I made for the non sliding 12 inch. So, I have for trade or sale a very clean saw. I am in need of a jointer, 6x48 belt sander, and other tools if any body would like to trade. I live in San Francisco. max

Reply to
max