FS - Old Table Saw

I thought I would try here first before an ad on eBay.
I have an old Craftsman King-Seeley table saw I would like to find a new home for. Its a model number 103.22160 with a motor 115.7556 Type CRI80K9. Its a belt driven saw, 1950s vintage, I think. It has a heavy cast top and extension wing, original fence, and miter gauge. 110V
http://www.oldwwmachines.com/MfgIndex/Detail.asp?IDI7 << King-Seeley info Sears info http://www3.sears.com paste in model number.
It currently lives in Phoenixville, PA 19460.
All offers will be considered, I reserve the right to not accept any of them. I am willing to crate and ship if you are willing to pick up the cost. Its a heavy beast. Weight is in excess of 100lbs is my guess. I will also deliver within reasonable drive. Pick-up at my garashop may be a good option.
When I got it, it had a home made rolling cabinet with the motor mounted below. For space reasons I ditched the rolling platform and mounted the saw to and motor to a piece of plywood. The motor is now hanging from the rear. The saw could use a nice link belt and alignment to cut vibration. It could also use a front mount switch versus the motor mounted switch setup and a new blade. There is no blade guard, I don't think it ever had one.
I will monitor this group and also my e-mail. sawforsale@peppel_IHateSpam.com loose the _IHateSpam.
Thanks for looking. Fire away the questions. I will be quick to reply.

If I owned a saw in that condition I'd be too embarrassed to put it up for sale.
<grin> The table is nice, heavy and flat. Everything seems solid. Theplywood base is fine and makes it more of a benchtop design. It can be used as is although would perform better, and safer, with the suggested modifications.

You're not concerned about potential liability issues from knowingly selling unsafe power tools?
Nope - It works as designed, its not inherently unsafe. It could just be made safer.

So, you want it? The more and more I write about it I am second guessing myself. Maybe I really don't want to sell it. Its such a great tool! I really did make some cool stuff with it before it was retired!

I guess I'm impatient. Also posted on OWWM http://www.owwm.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?website=&search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id 77&exact_match=on&query=retrieval
loose the _IHateSpam.

Pessimists view:
I finally sold an old Craftsman TS after several weeks of lowering the price. By the time I actually sold it I was seriously considering stripping it and taking it to a scrap iron dealer and getting a few bucks for the iron table and trunnions. Before you do that, salvage hardware, acme screw threads, handles, switch, etc. The miter gage will probably work on other tools with a miter slot (Example: the old Craftsman miter gage was better than the cheapy that came with my band saw). If the motor is good you will eventually come up with a need for one.
Before I stripped it I sold it to a local trim carpenter who had just dropped his ancient Delta off the back of his pickup.
I am flexible on the price and will consider ALL offers. Could even be the cost of a beer to a good home.
Motor works fine. Can be wired to run clockwise and counter-clockwise, not sure if it can be wired to run on 220 though.
Make an offer.

Tried emailing you but it bounced. Respond offline if the saw is still available.
--
LoboMike

"Experience is a hard teacher...
Still available. I will e-mail you.
loose the _IHateSpam.

I will now be unable to respond to inquiries about this saw until late next week. I am heading to FL to help with some disaster relief. (All proceeds from the saw will be used to cover any expenses incurred!!!)
loose the _IHateSpam.