FS: Old Craftsman contractor saw in Kansas City

Due to the loss of my father, I have a nearly 40 year old Craftsman 10" contractor saw with cast iron wings, original motor, fence, guard, & stand, available for sale in Kansas City (KS side). No rust; cast iron innards; works very well. If interested please contact me privately. Cannot ship. Thanks.