FS: Nova 3000 Wood Lathe - Portland,OR

************ LOCAL PICKUP PORTLAND, OREGON ONLY **************
Nova 3000 Wood Lathe - Specs here:
http://www.teknatool.com/products/Lathes/3000/nova.htm
This is the 24" between centers model. Can be extended and takes DVR head and tailstock.
Includes:
MOTOR - 1HP Leeson with Leeson variable speed controller wired for 110V. Controller can be rewired for 220V.
TOOLRESTS - standard 12" straight, 6" straight, 12" curved. CENTERS - One 4 blade drive and 2 live centers. FACEPLATE - One 6", cast aluminum, 8 screw hole, Teknatool faceplate. JACOBS CHUCK and 2MT shaft. 1.25" TAP for making your own wooden spindle accessories such as screw on glue blocks.
EXCELLENT CONDITION.
ASKING $600.00
If you, or someone you know, might be interested, please contact me at:
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net Please use Lathe as the subject of your e-mail.
Thanks, LD
Mr Dosser, I have been out of town for the past week and just saw your add. I supose the lathe has been sold, if not I am very interested please let me know. Jim Mc Gillis snipped-for-privacy@olympus.net
snipped-for-privacy@olympus.net wrote:

Replied via e-mail.
The lathe is sold.
Thanks to all who replied.