FS nice 3" casters

if anyone needs some casters for rolling stuff around I bought a bunch froma buddy and have a few about (24-32 i told you it was a bunch)left.

These are pretty nice casters. They have 3" rolerblade style wheels on bearings and they all swivel and do not have wheel locks. I used a bunch for shop carts, scrap carts and replaced the crappy wheels on my shop vac.

$ each plus shipping should put them in your hands at less than the local big box.

My email is

Commercial at Stonehousetap dot Com

Thanks Boomerz

Reply to