FS-New Grizzly Jointer in Dallas area

Model G1182HW 6" Jointer Brand new, unassembled and still in the unopened box complete with cosmoline coated parts. I decided to get a larger jointer, and this one cost too much to ship back. See

for specs. From the factory it costs $325.00 plus $55.00 shipping. I'm asking $300.00 and you come pick it up in Carrollton.

Email snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
c.bn

Are you getting a bigger Grizzley or another brand?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~