FS Mini Lath - DC Metro

If you have been considering trying your hand at turning,I have a Record Mini set up on about a 5" riser with drawers for tools and a small grinder mounted next to the lathe for sharpening. I built this up with portability in mind. Yeah....right! This puppy is heavy, which is good for a lathe, but not for my needs.

If you are looking for a small lathe that you don't plan on moving much, or your name is Charles Atlas (old timers will understand) and you can tote a bunch of weight, then this is a mighty fine piece of machinery.

Comes with:

3-4 gouges (only one HHS) 2 skews parting tool Jacobs chuck spur drive live center misc wrenches I'll even throw in a couple of key chain and/or perfume pen kits.

Want to end up with a portable solution that this old fart can tote. Make me an offer, cash or trade.

Gene

Reply to
Gene

I really do know how to spell "lathe."