FS: Microcut Hardwood Lumber - Cherry, Walnut, Maple, Mahagony

Micro-Cut hardwood for crafters, modelers and fine woodworkers - Cherry, Walnut, Maple, Mahogany (from Midwest Products). All pieces are 3 inch x 24 inch with varying thicknesses. Purchase these lots at significantly lower prices than at craft and modeling stores! Check out eBay.com and search on "microcut lumber" to see over 20 different lots. (Since there are so many lots, this is the easiest way to see the variety!) Thanks...

Reply to
Les

Whew! For a second there, when I took a quick glance, I saw "Microsoft" instead of "Microcut". Thought they were taking over the hardwood lumber industry. Come to think of it, I've got a lot of scraps, I mean, microcut lumber in my garage right now. I guess I should start up an auction.

todd

Reply to
Todd

Me too. I was expecting it to be some kind of practical joke.

On store shelves now, it's Lumber XP.

Reply to
Silvan