FS: Makita AF503 Brad Nailer

Hello Wreckers,

I've got a brand new, still shrink-wrapped Makita AF503 brad nailer for sale. It shoots 18g brads up to 2" in length. I've already got one and mine works flawlessly. You can see this item at the following amazon.com link...

first wish would be to trade it for a PC557 biscuit joiner. If no one's got that I'll sell it for $95 plus actual shipping costs to your door. If you're interested email me; if there are more than one that want it the first email I receive takes priority.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique

Jay Pique