FS lots of planes one last infill

30.00 Off planes of all sorts. I have one last infill a japanese iron infill my user I need to sell. it is made from ziricote. if anyone is interested the price is 500.00 100.00 off. it is my last one and may be the last I ever make who knows? the first 10 or so planes ordered will get the first of the new year stamp on them.
Knight Toolworks in conjunction with Harrolson at www.japanesetools.com have had these custom made Japanese irons made for western planes. These are the first and only hand forged/laminated Japanese irons that will fit a regular wedged plane. They are 2" wide and 5.25" long and are a bit over " thick. They will drop into any knight Toolworks plane that uses a 2" iron with just a little mouth and wedge adjustment. They are made from blue steel (holds and edge longer then pretty much any tool steel on the market) and wrought iron. I believe these to be the best irons out there over O-1 and A-2 irons. They will hold an edge longer then A-2 they will get sharper they will leave a deeper/cleaner surface and they make the plane easier to use. They will really help with tearout too. They are hand stamped with Shizu Tani (tranquil valley) Shipping is 5.00 including insurance.
All planes now have finger grips and brass set screws to adjust the fit of the iron. Rock maple Purpleheart Cocobolo at an extra cost is also available. Padouk Please check my page for all my planes www.knight-toolworks.com
I also have razee jointers and jack planes and scrubs. http://www.knight-toolworks.com/wooden.htm I have great looking/feeling coffin smoothers
All planes now have setscrews to center the irons in the body and make adjusting the iron easy.
All planes are sanded/planed and finished with a special oil and wax finish.
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes