FS: LATHE & TOOLS

Guys i am getting out of the woodworking hobby. I have all my tools for sale. Below is the auction link for my lathe & tools. I will be adding others later so be sure to view my other items on ebay. Hope you get a good deal. thanks Lumberjack
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item820009299&ssPageName ­ME:B:LC:US:1
Add pictures here
βœ–

What brand is it? Woodtek?
That may be important information to people.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
Add pictures here
βœ–
This looks like the one I got from HF. Maybe he'll get lucky and get what he wants if that is the case. Maybe it's a Griz but is sure looks like the HF model. The buck brothers tools are not too good. wasted cash on a set that I am replacing piece by piece with Crown. Of course that is what ebay is for. I have made cash on stuff I was sure would never sell. I wish him luck.
--
Dennis W. Ewing Sr
210/653-1276

Add pictures here