FS Lathe - Kent, Washington USA

This lathe was made by F. E. Wells and Son of Greenfield, Mass. It is older but a solid piece of equipment. 24" between centers x 5" Swing over bed (10" diameter stock). Has a 220 three phase motor with mag switch, tool rest, and tapered tail stock. The bed and legs are cast iron. No chuck or other tooling available.

I was going to tool this lathe up, but found a deal on a complete lathe with accessories and tooling.

$250.00

Picture available upon request. Viewing by appointment only. You must pick up in Kent, Washington USA. I will not ship.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Remove REMOVETHIS to reply.

Reply to
Gunner York

canadian or american in article ErCdnbwukIe1M9 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com, Gunner York at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 2/29/04 7:28 PM: