FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane

Knight Toolworks smoothing plane This plane was built in 2000 and has seen some use. It is in very good condition and the sole is flat and clean. Oak body, ipe sole, and ebony strike block. The iron is 1/4" and scary sharp $65 obo Email for pics Portland OR snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Abe Normal

Which blade? Pics? Thanx- -Rick

Reply to
Sbtypesetter

On 17 Jul 2003 16:21:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (Sbtypesetter)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

it being made by steve in '00, its going to have a regular iron, and not the japanese one. that is, unless i am totally off my rocker.

its going to look like the one here

not with the PH body obviously.

my question is, why sell it? unless you are getting out of woodworking that is.

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

Mama won't let you have it anyway so why do *you* care? LOL!

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:25:25 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

that she probly would jums,,,that she would

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock