FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane

Knight Toolworks smoothing plane This plane was built in 2000 and has seen some use. It is in very good condition and the sole is flat and clean. Oak body, ipe sole, and ebony strike block. The iron is 1/4" and scary sharp $65 obo Email for pics Portland OR snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Which blade? Pics? Thanx- -Rick
On 17 Jul 2003 16:21:27 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnojunk (Sbtypesetter)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

it being made by steve in '00, its going to have a regular iron, and not the japanese one. that is, unless i am totally off my rocker.
its going to look like the one here http://www.knight-toolworks.com/wooden.htm#Coffin altho not with the PH body obviously.
my question is, why sell it? unless you are getting out of woodworking that is.
Traves
Mama won't let you have it anyway so why do *you* care? LOL!
Jums
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:25:25 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

LMAO
that she probly would jums,,,that she would
Traves