FS: Jointer, Planer, Radial Arm Saw, Drill Press in Ohio

These tools have been purchased at various times over the past 15 years. All were purchased new by me except for the Planer which I bought used. They have been used by myself as a hobby. They are all in great condition with manuals and factory accessories.
Grizzly G1018 8" Jointer, 2 years old, used once, asking $525. Grizzly G1021 15" Planer, 2 sets of blades, asking $350. Ryobi RA-200 8 1/4" Radial Arm Saw with Forrest Woodworker I Carbide Blade and Stabilizer, and some additional blades of small value, asking $225. Powermatic Artisan 1140F 3/4hp Drill Press, asking $300.
You can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@amzi.net or 513-425-8050 (it's my software business phone line).
Mary Merritt