FS jet tools wood shop

must sell due to stroke. all brand new (never even pluged in to power) jet table saw JWCS-10a with 52" bessimeyer fence in the box table top mat'l. 240 ac motor
jet jointer jj-8cs
jet 18" band saw with 3 blades (still on pallet) jwbs18
paid $3750 make offer must sell !!! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com michel (954)428-3490 any time for details
How many more times are you going to post this message ???

"fsteddie" <epearlatprexardotcom> wrote in message
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Damn. Condolences from N. Michigan.
Wes