FS: Jet mini-lathe plus

This is a 5-year old Jet mini-lathe that has received very little use (less than 15 hours) and none in the last 3 years. Check the current Jet 708351VS for one that is virtually the same except for the color and the on/off switch. It is a variable 5-speed.
Here's what it comes with: 2 Sorby chisels, a skew and a gouge. Work stand, originally priced at about $50. (no wheels) A huge quantity of pen blanks in many exotic woods (no plastics) A few pen hardware kits, 1/2 bottle of French lacquer, 3 mandrels Genuine home-made jig with non-homemade drills.
Pictures to genuinely ineterested parties.
$200 plus shipping or pick it up in the Milwaukee-Chicago area
Bob Schmall reply through this newsgroup and we'll then talk via email.
Bob Schmall wrote:

Bob, if you are interested in just selling the two sorby chisels seperately, drop me a line.. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
That might let you drop the price of the rest of the package. Anyhow, if you're not interested in splitting it, no big deal.

Bob... check out rec.crafts.woodturning a guy this morning was looking for a used mini for a friend that wanted to get into turning..
Mac https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis/wood_stuff.htm
Bob, As it happens I've been thinking of buying a lathe like this and I live in SE Wis. Drop me an email.
Teeretz
Bob Schmall wrote:

Oops, Just incase my email is missing in my post
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
teeretz wrote:

I'm in Mukwonago with the lathe. Do you want pictures or to come and see it?
Bob Schmall