FS: Jet mini-lathe

I bought this with a friend about 5-6 years ago to make pens. We made some pens, and it's been sitting under cover for 4 years. The new one runs about $250 and it doesn't include a stand, HTC mobile base with casters, Sorby gouge and skew and assorted bits like this one. It's had very little use and everything works just fine. $250 and I'll meet you up to100 miles from my home in the Milwaukee-Chicago area.

Bob Schmall

Reply to
Bob Schmall

I am interested. Sent you an email.

John snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Big John

Got it, John. The pix will arrive later today.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall