FS Jet lathe and accessories

Located in Roswell, GA
I'm selling my Jet 1236 lathe (approx 6 years old)
lathe is blue and in good working condition.
Headstock, tailstock and tool rest are fully functional. Variable speed and rotating head are also fine. knockout bar and banjo are missing.
Comes with...
3/8" dowel chuck a regular chuck (3/8" I think) drive center live center for tailstock 3" faceplates x two 6" faceplates x two Complete supernova chuck, with wrench, spanner wrench, and threaded insert for lathe, standard jaws and 25 mm jaws 10 turning tools which are not name brand Sorby 3/8 bowl gouge (well used) Sorby 1" scraper (used very little) Sorby large roughing out gouge Termite tool with no bit
asking $600
I also have a pair of Steve Knight planes if anybody is interested.
Thanks, Mike
also included are 6" and 12" toolrests