FS: Jet JRF-14 Bandsaw Fence

OK here is the story. I bought the fence (and the miter gauge) from someone on the rec in July of '04., it was brand new. Well my wife bought me the JRF-14R for Christmas. It took me this long to decide if I was going to keep....... I am going to keep it. So..... now I have a fence for sale. I paid $75.00 for it (plus shipping) . I would like $60.00 for it (plus shipping). It was installed on the saw, but only used it to resaw a Cedar log 14" long. I can send you of picture (I'll take them on the saw). Thanks Frank contact me at items4sale at bellsouth dot net

Reply to
Frank S.

Interested - YGM

John

Reply to
Big John

The fence is spoken for. Thanks for the responses Frank

Reply to
Frank S.