FS:Jet 6" Jointer

Solon, Ohio. (Cleveland metro area) Jet LongBed Jointer (JJ-6CSX)
This jointer is about 7 years old. Excellent condition. Like everyone else, I bought an 8" jointer for Christmas and need to make some room. I am looking for local pickup, but I do travel throughout the state on business, so we might be able to work out something "halfway"
Currently out on E-bay, but feel free to email me if interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#72233813%20
Svenman
How much are you asking? I might be interrested. I live in North Royalton, and have a truck. No problem with the pickup.
--
please remove @com.com and change att and dott to @ and .

Thanks, Sam (trying to minimize spam)