FS: Jet 14" Closed Stand Bandsaw w. 6" riser Block

Due to a couple no shows - Im relisting this saw.
Selling b/c I upgraded to bigger saw.
For Sale :
JWBS-14CS 14" Bandsaw with Enclosed Stand
1 hp, single-phase, 115/230-volt motor moves the blade at 3,000 sfpm
Features a 6-by-13-1/2-inch cutting capacity
15-by-15-inch cast-iron tilting table provides extra support for work pieces
Also installed is a 6" riser block to allow you to resaw wood up to 12 inches.
And moble base.
Great condition.
See below for email address to reply to.
$500.00
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
Rob V wrote:

Location?
My bad - located just outside of Raleigh NC.

On 12/14/2005 12:01 PM Rob V mumbled something about the following:

Unfortunately, I don't have any space in my shop at the moment, or I'ld consider stopping on my way back from my son's wedding next month.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

The problem is, I can't even GET into the shop. It's full of my daughter and her fiance's furniture for their new place they are going to move into some day (any day this last 6 months would have been nice, but they still haven't found a place).
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

Sounds to me it is time to get a U-Haul - load all the furniture in - rent a storage space under their name - hand them the key and wish them luck - at six months they are not even trying . . .
A dad who believes in tough love. . .
On 12/16/2005 11:19 AM BB mumbled something about the following:

It's the grandkids that I'm not going to put out in the cold (2 and 5). If it weren't for them, the daughter and her fiance would have been gone long ago (no, he's not the father, but he's better than their real dad).
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???