FS: HF folding trailer.

Hi all. I purchased this trailer about 4 months ago and never got around to putting it together. Here is a link to it:
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber154
I now have a pickup truck and have no use for it. HF sells the thing for $219.99 plush shipping. I would be willing to sell it for $175.00 and deliver it to anyone in the washington dc area without any shipping charges (it'd to heavy to ship anywheree else). This item is brand new still in the box. All you would need is a sheet of plywood for the base. I figured I would ask here first then dump it to ebay if no takers....Thanks, John
Dont be so sure, lot easier getting your harley on a trailer that on the bed of a pickup, also easier to unload fire wood off of.
John wrote:

And if you ever move, it's a lot easier to load the boxes on that trailer than lift them up into a pickup. And remember, you can always beg off loaning out your pickup to your friends by offering them the use of your trailer.