FS: Henry Taylor 1/2 Bowl Gouge.

As I clean up my shop, I keep running across things that I know I'll never use - someone should get some use from them.
This bowl gouge was used once - I took a basic bowl turning class at the local Woodcraft and the instructor showed me how to sharpen it, and we turned one simple bowl. Never picked it up again.
It's been lying on a rack of 'stuff' in my garage for a couple years now and has picked up a few tiny spots of surface rust that I can almost scrape off with my thumbnail.
If no one here want's it, I'll stick it on Ebay i guess. How's $25 sound ? + shipping (USPS please - it's easiest)
I believe this is it. At least this is where I remember buying it. http://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd tion&key8-1010
jim
Once again, I've forgotten to tell you how to reach me - my junk mail account:
jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com

As I clean up my shop, I keep running across things that I know I'll never use - someone should get some use from them.
I KNOW!
As I clean up my shop, my Mother-in-Law shows up just after I finish sweeping. I know I'll never use her again.
This Mother-in-Law was used once- I took a divorce class at the local Court. The Judge showed me how to PAY her daughter for it, and I never touched it again.
It's been lying on a couch for a couple years and has picked up a few pounds of fat. "250"
I can't scrape that off with my 8" Jointer
Should I stick her on Ebay?
SMILE for ONCE Pumis
Jim,
I emailed you earlier - ill take it.
Please email me - let me know how you want to be paid. Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)