FS: Heavy duty woodworking machines

Our company has recently gone out of business and would like to sell the equipment. Most are 3 phase 220 V. If interested we will send you a list and prices. All in good working order.

Reply to
W. Wells

Could you just post the list somewhere and put a link to it? Are there any "smaller" items, clamps, routers, etc? Where is the company located?

--Jim

Reply to
jtpr