FS: Hardwoods in Ohio

I'm moving and need to sell some hardwood stock that I've collected over the past 7 years. It's been sitting around in my shop, and I've been too busy with other things to use it.

2 large walnut logs (approximately 6' and 8' long and 2' in diameter), air dried. About 100' of rough antique oak boards, lengths between 4' and 10', approximately 6-7" in width. Cherry and Walnut turning stock in various sizes, air dried. 3' by 1" dowels in Cherry, Walnut, Oak and Poplar.

You can reach me at snipped-for-privacy@amzi.net or 513-425-8050 (it's my software business phone line).

Mary Merritt

Reply to
Mary Kroening