FS: half sheet white melamine (Indianapolis)

Anybody in the Indianapolis area need a half sheet of white melamine? First five bucks takes it, but you have to pick it up. 49" square by 3/4" thick.
Email me at woodworks at milmac dot com -OR- phone (317) three four seven eight zero nine zero
Thanks, Doug!
-Dan V.
On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:53:49 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

comcast dot net> wrote:

You're welcome! Nice meeting you. You have a polite son, too. Good on ya, dad.