FS Grizzly G 1022 Table Saw

I just moved up to a 3 hp Grizzly Cabinet saw with a unifence, so time to move out the old saw. Its a Grizzly G1022, I've built a few things over the years with it, I'm just a hobbyist, not to many hours in total. A little more solid than the new Grizzly contractor saws, the older model had a half solid bottom, not 4 splayed legs. I added a plywood bottom and 2 sides, with a dust collector attachment on the side, good with keeping things clean. I am also interested in woodworking swaps, a planer, lathe, sanders, etc, I am asking $300/OBO I am located in North central Massachusetts respond to ted snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com