FS: Grizzly 8" jointer, Madison, WI

Disclaimer: This isn't my jointer--I'm posting for a guy I buy wood from. As stated in the subject line, it's an 8" Grizzly with a mobile base. He's asking $400. If you're interested or have questions don't contact me. Rather, contact Larry at BVC Hardwoods --in Madison, WI--(608) 244-8780. He's closed on Mondays, but opens at 9am T-F, 10am on Saturday.
david