FS: Grizzly 8" Jointer

G1018
HTC Roll Around
Extra Knives (New-In Box)
$550.00
Does not include shipping.
610-940-0546
Are you getting out of the business?

Out of the architectural woodworking end and into the furniture end.
(yipee)
Tom Watson wrote:

    j4
Dear Tom,

Dontcha still need a jointah?
Thanks,
David.
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:28:21 GMT, "David F. Eisan"

Nah. Dem jointahs is overrated. I take cups out on da l'il Delta lunchbox planer and I take the nastiest crooks out by carpet taping a Corian straight edge to de offending board and runnin' it tru the Unisaur.
I light kiss wif da numbah eight an it's time ta get gluish.
I got a lunch box planer(Delta) and a 15" DC-380.
How come a lunch box is better for taking out cupping and how does one do that ?
Tom Watson wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:30:47 GMT, Pat Barber

I turn the convex side up and take very light passes until I get a flat surface and then flip it over. I like the little Delta planer because it has a soft infeed roller that doesn't compress the cup out of the board but still feeds. I wasn't able to do this as well when I had a planer with segmented rollers.
ymmv
Tom: I've called you and now I've pinged the group: I am interested.
Bob Schmall