FS: Grizzly 8" Jointer

G1018

HTC Roll Around

Extra Knives (New-In Box)

$550.00

Does not include shipping.

610-940-0546

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

Are you getting out of the business?

Reply to
jo4hn

Out of the architectural woodworking end and into the furniture end.

(yipee)

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

yeehaw! Enjoy, Tom. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Tom: I've called you and now I've pinged the group: I am interested.

Bob Schmall

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Dear Tom,

Dontcha still need a jointah?

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

Nah. Dem jointahs is overrated. I take cups out on da l'il Delta lunchbox planer and I take the nastiest crooks out by carpet taping a Corian straight edge to de offending board and runnin' it tru the Unisaur.

I light kiss wif da numbah eight an it's time ta get gluish.

Reply to
Tom Watson

I got a lunch box planer(Delta) and a 15" DC-380.

How come a lunch box is better for tak> Nah. Dem jointahs is overrated. I take cups out on da l'il Delta

Reply to
Pat Barber

I turn the convex side up and take very light passes until I get a flat surface and then flip it over. I like the little Delta planer because it has a soft infeed roller that doesn't compress the cup out of the board but still feeds. I wasn't able to do this as well when I had a planer with segmented rollers.

ymmv

Reply to
Tom Watson