FS: Grizzly 1052 band saw

For sale: grizzly 1052 band saw (the bench top one). Owned it for a few years (7?), with little to moderate use. See for specs (I think they're still the same, but no guarantees -- ask if you're curious). Two or three extra blades, whatever I can find lying around.

I live in Wilder, VT (near White River Junction). You come and get it. $75.

Greg Lewin greglewinvalleynet

Reply to
G. Lewin

G. Lewin